Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This Just In!

News and photos of PANDORA's Spring/Summer 2012 Collection are slowly but surely surfacing. With the upcoming release of some new pieces, we must also bid farewell to some beloved charms as well. I was actually a tad upset to see some charms and rings discontinued...especially before I was able to purchase them. Collections are scheduled to hit stores in the coming weeks. In the meantime, I'll say goodbye to some of my favorite retired products. I hope they had good benefits packages...

These 14k Gold Cabochon Orange Moonstone Earring set was sure to light up this summer. I guess you snooze you lose.

I am getting this ring. If it's the last thing I do, I will find it. I have admired this since Christmas time and  I'm not letting this one get way just that easy!

This picture only shows one side, but I always thought this was the cutest charm. It's a picnic basket and on the other side, it has a wine bottle. That is completely adorable and extremely accurate for most people. I'm sad to see it leave but I guess PANDORA has to make room for other pasttime-related charms. Maybe I'll have a picnic and bring some wine in honor of this charm. Maybe I'll have some wine and skip the picnic. 

As the new items are released, I'll begin to spotlight one bead each week. We can decide if they're keepers or sleepers. Until next time, stay charmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment